The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University receives a variety of notifications regarding private scholarships which are made available from private organizations. Washburn University does not determine the recipient of these awards nor determine the awarding criteria. Questions regarding these awards should be directed to the organization providing the scholarship. The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University will only post scholarships which it believes to be legitimate in order to protect you from any scams. It is also advised that you use your personal judgment before applying for any scholarships.
Below is a listing of scholarships the Financial Aid Office have on file for students to apply in order of deadline date.
- Howell & Christmas, LLC Visionary Scholarship – November 30, 2015
- Apartment List – December 1, 2015
- The Levin Firm – February 15, 2016
- The Zeiger Firm – February 15, 2016
- Quit Day – March 31, 2016
- Cinco de Mayo Educational and Charitable Trust– April 1, 2016
- Cottage Inn Scholarship – May 31, 2016
- Gagne, Scherer & Associates, LLC – July 17, 2016
- Majux Marketing Scholarship – July 30, 2016 (open to graduate and undergraduate students majoring in Business or Marketing)
- Hawkins Spizman Kilgo, LLC Childhood Cancer Awareness Scholarship – July 31, 2016
- American Indian Graduate Center – Various Dates
Past scholarships (will update when new application dates are available):
- The Valentine Braun Irrevocable Education Trust – June 15, 2015
- LaManta Law Firm – July 27, 2015 – Looks for single parent who is attending a law school in the Fall 2015. Additional details/requirement within.
Free Scholarship Search Resources