The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University receives a variety of notifications regarding private scholarships which are made available from private organizations. Washburn University does not determine the recipient of these awards nor determine the awarding criteria. Questions regarding these awards should be directed to the organization providing the scholarship. The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University will only post scholarships which it believes to be legitimate in order to protect you from any scams. It is also advised that you use your personal judgement before applying for any scholarships.
Below is a listing of scholarships the Financial Aid Office have on file for students to apply in order of deadline date.
- Goedeker’s College Scholarship – July 31, 2014
- Nursing Home Abuse Prevention Scholarship – July 31, 2014 (Must be Nursing Student)
- Thermo Scientific Pierce Scholarship Award – August 1, 2014
- Olshan Foundation Scholarship – August 15, 2014
- Xero.com Accounting and Finance Scholarships – August 30, 2014
- Jan Egerton and Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarship – October 7, 2014 (open to graduate and undergraduate students)
- Hartford Rental Company IT Scholarship – April 30, 2014 and November 30, 2014
Free Scholarship Search Resources