The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University receives a variety of notifications regarding private scholarships which are made available from private organizations. Washburn University does not determine the recipient of these awards nor determine the awarding criteria. Questions regarding these awards should be directed to the organization providing the scholarship. The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University will only post scholarships which it believes to be legitimate in order to protect you from any scams. It is also advised that you use your personal judgement before applying for any scholarships.
Below is a listing of scholarships the Financial Aid Office have on file for students to apply in order of deadline date.
- Jan Egerton and Don Smitley Mesothelioma Scholarship – October 7, 2014 (open to graduate and undergraduate students)
- Hartford Rental Company IT Scholarship – April 30, 2014 and November 30, 2014
- Majux Marketing Scholarship – July 30, 2015 (open to graduate and undergraduate students majoring in Business or Marketing)
- Look Twice, Save a Life Scholarship – December 1, 2014
- Diversity Law Scholarship – December 12, 2014
- College Cognitive Scholarship – Weekly Awards for all of 2014
- P.E.O. Philanthropic Scholarships - Various Due Dates– SEE FINANCIAL AID OFFICE
- Karman Healthcare Scholarship - September 1, 2015
Free Scholarship Search Resources