The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University receives a variety of notifications regarding private scholarships which are made available from private organizations. Washburn University does not determine the recipient of these awards nor determine the awarding criteria. Questions regarding these awards should be directed to the organization providing the scholarship. The Financial Aid Office at Washburn University will only post scholarships which it believes to be legitimate in order to protect you from any scams. It is also advised that you use your personal judgement before applying for any scholarships.
Below is a listing of scholarships the Financial Aid Office have on file for students to apply in order of deadline date.
- Grasshopper Scholarship – April 30, 2015
- Defensive Driving Scholarship – April 30, 2015
- Herbert and Alberta Adams Scholarship - April 28,2015 – Available to Graduates of Allen County, KS High Schools
- Buckfire Law Diversity Scholarship - May 31, 2015
- The Levin Firm - July 17, 2015
- LaManta Law Firm – July 27, 2015 – Looks for single parent who is attending a law school in the Fall 2015. Additional details/requirement within.
- Majux Marketing Scholarship – July 30, 2015 (open to graduate and undergraduate students majoring in Business or Marketing)
- Kurt Budke Scholarship – Application letter & Scholarship application April 15, 2015
- American Indian Graduate Center – Various Dates
Free Scholarship Search Resources