Washburn University’s Financial Aid Office is looking for 6 – 7 excellent students to be members of our SALT Ambassador Program.
SALTTM is a program that helps give students money skills for life. SALT helps you track and manage student loans, get free financial advice, find scholarships, jobs, and internships, and plenty more. Washburn University has partnered with SALT to offers its services for free to all students.
Why we need you:
We need to spread the word about SALT—and we need some insanely awesome students to be SALT Ambassadors at Washburn University.
What you’d do:
- Promote student registration with SALT, and increase awareness by:
- Hanging posters and flyers around campus
- Visiting popular spots around campus to talk with students about SALT
- Promoting SALT on social media networks
- Handing out SALT swag to students
- This position will be 2 hours per week for a 6-week period during the spring semester.
Leadership positions are available:
- Head Ambassador
- Social Media Chair
- Events Chair
- Club and Organization Outreach Chair
Who we’re looking for:
- Outgoing, friendly students
- Students who are highly involved on campus
- Those who are interested in tackling student debt
What you’ll get:
- $150 stipend, plus the chance for an additional $150 in bonuses!
- Excellent experience for your resume
- SALT swag (cups, bags, etc.)
- The chance to get paid just to hang out with other students. (Do the math. That’s over $12 per hour, just to talk to people!)
How do I apply?
If you’re interested in this position, please send an email to Tom Stuart @ email@example.com with your resume and a paragraph about why you should be a SALT Ambassador. The deadline is February 8, 2014.