Heads Up, Students: You Could Win $500

Sweepstakes Details

First things first: Have you set up your SALTTM account yet? Your school got you free access! Once you’re registered at saltmoney.org, all you have to do is complete a My Money 101TM module or SALT lesson. There are 13 different money lessons to choose from, so you can earn up to 13 chances to win.

Q: What’s SALT?

A: SALT is a free, nonprofit-backed educational resource that provides simple, personalized ways for college students and recent grads to take control of their student debt and manage their finances. SALT was created by American Student Assistance® (ASA), a nonprofit with 50+ years’ experience helping people make better decisions about financing their education and repaying student loans.

Q: How do I access the My Money 101 lessons?

A: First, register your account at saltmoney.org and make sure you select your school. Then choose “Lessons” under the Sort By tab and “Find even more money with My Money 101.”

Q: How do I enter to win the $500?

A: You’ll get one entry into the sweepstakes for each My Money 101 module or SALT lesson you complete. Just remember to complete the quiz at the end! One completed lesson equals one entry, so you can earn up to 13 total chances to win.

Q: When do I find out who won?

A: The sweepstakes winner will be announced and contacted on April 20, 2014.

Speak Your Mind

*