(This list is not all-inclusive. It only shows those changes that will impact faculty the most.)
Top Score Details screen now has consistent appearance
All locations of the Topic Score Details screen in the Discussions tool now have a consistent presentation across all incidences of the screen. Instructors have access to the Topic Score Details from the following locations:
- Assess Student link in the context menu of a thread or reply post.
- Topic Score link on the Users tab of the Access Topic
- Student link on the Assessments tab of the Access Topic
- Submissions button in the Grades tool on the Enter Grades
- Submissions button in the Grades tool on the Grade Student The Top Score Details screen is available when you click the student’s name from the Enter Grades area.
- Submissions button from the Grade Category page, available when you click Grade All from the context menu of a category from the Enter Grades or Manage Grades
- Submissions button from the Grade Item page, available when you click Grade All from the context menu of a grade item from the Enter Grades or Manage Grades
Note: There is one incidence of Topic Score Details that was not changed to be consistent with the other incidences of the page. The instance available when you select a post from a topic, and then select More Actions > Assess has some behavioral differences from the remaining Topic Score Details incidences. As a result, no changes were made to that incidence.
Track deleted submissions
The File Submissions area of Dropbox has a log that can be filtered to determine if and when a learner submitted a file, and whether the learner or instructor deleted the submission. If a submission was accidentally deleted, you can restore it from the submission log.
Respondus Dashboard Integration Enhancement
Instructors can access all the browser settings from a single location in the Quiz Management interface. There is one location in the Respondus dashboard, which removes the ambiguity over where to enable or disable the requirement. Instructors with Edit Quiz Properties or View Quiz Setup permissions can access Respondus Dashboard from Manage Quizzes if Respondus LockDown Browser is enabled for a course.
Improved quiz workflow
This optional update significantly streamlines the user’s experience in taking a quiz secured by Respondus LockDown Browser. When an assessment is configured to require Respondus LockDown Browser, the browser will launch in a new window. If the Respondus LockDown Browser is not already installed, the user is prompted to install it before starting their quiz.