Any Washburn user who has a Desire2Learn account can access the (IRB) Institutional Review Board course. A user who is enrolled in the IRB course accesses it through the course link on their D2L homepage in the My Courses widget under All Semesters. If you need to access the IRB course and do not see that course link, you can Self Register for that course.
To Self Register for the IRB course, navigate to your Desire2Learn homepage. This can be done by selecting the My Home link on the upper left anywhere in D2L.
- From the homepage navbar, select Other, then Self Registration from the drop-down menu.
- Under Self Registering Course Offerings, select the link for IRB (Institutional Review Board).
- Under Description, select Register.
- Under Registration Form, your first name, last name, and email will populate the corresponding fields. Select Submit.
- Under Confirmation, select Finish.
Please see the Washburn Institutional Review Board webpage for additional information about IRB.