Instructors have the option of requiring that students use the Respondus LockDown Browser to view Desire2Learn quiz attempt submissions. If the LockDown Browser is required to view a quiz attempt submission, the quiz attempt screen in a standard browser will display the message, “To view your results, you must use the Respondus LockDown Browser.”
As has been previously noted, there have been changes to how students access their D2L quizzes through the LockDown Browser. One of these changes is that students can only access their quiz attempts by navigating to the quiz and launching the LockDown Browser from the quiz.
Quiz attempts cannot be accessed through the LockDown Browser if it is launched as an application.
To access a quiz attempt requiring the LockDown Browser:
- Login to Desire2Learn using a standard browser.
- Navigate to the course and quiz.
- Select the drop-down menu to the right of the quiz title. Select Submissions.
- On the following page, select Launch LockDown Browser.
- Once the LockDown Browser has launched, follow the normal steps for accessing a quiz attempt.
Please contact Online Education Support at 785.670.2381 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this process.