Sign-up is NOT required. Come to any or all training sessions.
Content & Grades Training
(Covers email, news, roster, file upload, link sharing, and gradebook.)
You only need to go to 1 session.
- Tuesday, December 15 from 10:00 – 12:00
- Thursday, December 17 from 1:00 – 3:00
- Thursday, January 14 from 9:00 – 11:00
All Content and Grades trainings will be in Henderson Learning Center 108.
Tool Sets Training
Only go to the session for the tools you need to know.
- Communication Tools Training – Covers Email, Classlist, News, and Calendar
- Monday, January 11 from 1:00-2:30
- Content Tools Training – Covers creating modules, uploading and creating files, creating links, and release conditions
- Tuesday, January 12 from 2:00-3:30
- Assignment Tools Training – Covers creation and grading of discussions and dropboxes
- Wednesday, January 13 from 1:00-2:30
- Quiz Tool Training – Covers creation and grading of quizzes
- Thursday, January 14 from 1:00-2:30
- Grades Tool Training – Covers setup of gradebook and connecting discussions, dropboxes, and quizzes to the gradebook
- Friday, January 15 from 1:00-2:30
All Tool Sets trainings will be in Henderson Learning Center 108.
Everyone with a MyWashburn account has access to Desire2Learn. From My Home, click the Help menu and choose “Training & Orientation.” All training materials are housed here.
If you feel you need more individual support or you are a new instructor and do not have your MyWashburn information yet, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.