In Summer 2013, we will begin our transition to Desire2Learn as our new learning management system (LMS) for online and web-assisted courses. Some courses will use ANGEL and some will use Desire2Learn for Summer 2013. By Fall 2013, all courses will use Desire2Learn.
What this means for you:
- Clicking on your course link in MyWashburn will take you to the appropriate environment for your course. (Either Desire2Learn or ANGEL)
- There is a Student Orientation available on your Desire2Learn homepage that will assist you with navigation and use of the new LMS.
- If your course is in Desire2Learn and the semester hasn’t started yet, you will be taken to your Desire2Learn homepage and that course will appear there as an inactive link with a date indicating when it will be available.
- If you would like to go directly to Desire2Learn, you can click on the logo on the MyCourses tab in MyWashburn or go to: https://d2l.washburn.edu ; log in with your MyWashburn username and password.
- If you would like to go directly to ANGEL , go to https://angel.washburn.edu and log in with your MyWashburn username and password.
Please contact Online Education Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-670-2381 if you are experiencing any difficulties when accessing Desire2Learn or ANGEL for Summer 2013 courses.