To sign up, do the following:
- Go to https://www2-prod.washburn.edu/ao/event_calendar/index.php
- Click the Desire2Learn Training link in the Course Schedule – Major Groups box
- Choose if you want Full or Lite training (Full is learning all the basic components and Lite is adding a file and setting up grades)
- Select the day and time that works best for you (Fully online options are at the bottom of the list)
- Click the Enroll Yourself button
- Follow the prompts
Note: We will be providing another training session this spring from April 12-May 17 and we will be providing training through the Summer semester as well.
If you have never signed up for classes through Academic Outreach before, you will need to create an account before you can sign up for Desire2Learn training. It is not integrated with the MyWashburn system so your normal MyWashburn username and password are not what that system is asking for.
If you aren’t sure whether you have used the system before, you can use the “Forgot Password” link and it will let you know if your email address is recognized. If it doesn’t recognize your email address, you will need to create an account.