See/Tell

Center for Teaching Excellence and Learning

Welcome to the SeeTell Blog!

| 0 comments

Hello everyone!  Over the next several months I hope to develop this Blog as a place where you will find weekly posts from faculty and staff bloggers from across campus.  Topics discussed in this blog will include a variety of topics including: the hottest apps for teaching, creative assignments, e-portfolios, easy assessment, transitioning classes to on-line formats, active learning, grading, feedback, and learning outside the classroom.  In short, anything that has to do with teaching and learning at Washburn and Washburn Tech.

If you See teaching as a craft and you are willing to Tell others about it through this Blog please give me a call or send a quick e-mail.  I hope to establish a list of regular featured contributors.  Once C-TEL gets rolling, the SeeTell Blog will also include contributions from faculty and staff members who have attended teaching and learning conferences, published papers related to teaching, redesigned courses or programs or completed teaching related projects.

I hope that this blog space will provide an opportunity for faculty ans staff to share their insights, challenges, and successes related to teaching with one another.